
Every once in awhile my wife amber's gonna get in on the action and give the better half's perspective. Hence the T&A that follows.
Brewery: Lakefront Brewery
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Style: Belgian White (Cloudy Golden Unfiltered Color)
Website: lakefrontbrewery.com
1st Taste T: mmm....wheaty, not much on the finish
1st Taste A: hops and apple notes maybe? smooth taste & sweet finish, (love the logo & label)
2nd Taste T: The hops are a delicious toasty and warm flavor.
2nd Taste A: diggin the fruity finish, heavier texture than normal
3rd Taste T: i just can't get past these delicious hops, such a nice flavor and the finish comes through on this taste - golden & delicious.
3rd Taste A: Not so sure if the sweet is apple on this taste but it's very nice sweetness.
Final T: Most Belgian style beers are a little filling for me but this one fits just right, flows nicely and the hops are amazing. Get your hands on this beer right away, it's brilliant!
Final A: I like it, "tooty fruity on rudy," it's a little party in my mouth.
I'm gonna dedicate this brew to my old friend daredevil because even blindly I bet I could describe this redish flavorful devil of a beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment